Re: [pygame] pygame performance limits

I'm actually not quite sure what I'm going to write yet. Either an RPG in the style of SNES-era Final Fantasy, or a visual novel (if you know Higurashi or Clannad). I'm not (yet) interested in 3D and I would certainly do something like that in C++.

Pygame is probably fast enough for the graphics, but I was wondering how performance would be for AI and other calculations.

yours truly
armornick