Re: [pygame] Re: p4a development activity?

RenPy is an amazing tool, worth looking at in its own right.
Interactive graphical stories made easy.
It is built on top of pygame.

Sean Wolfe wrote:
thanks to the recent pygame performance thread, I took a look at the
renpy lemmasoft.renau.us forum. Looks like it's pretty active and
PyTom is there... seems like the same or similar group. And an
interesting tool as well...