[pygame] Update PyGame website?

Hi, the PyGame website looks like it could use a little TLC. The platform it runs on seems susceptible to spam, but it would be really great if we could still collaborate and keep the website up to date.

I'm not sure who controls the pygame.org website or how they feel about an update. I played around creating an updated website using WordPress:

http://pygame.info/

Of course, it needs a lot of styling and more content needs to be put into it. But before I did that I thought I'd ask how people would feel about an updated web site. 1.) Am I a bad person for trying, and I should leave it alone, 2.) Don't care, 3.) You'd like a log-in and help?

Paul Vincent Craven