Re: [pygame] Midi Crashes on Error

Hi Chris,

python-rtmidi looks great. It should replace pyportmidi as the Pygame midi backend. In particular, I like the midi event callback which rtmidi provides. This will allow midi events to be tied into SDL events. Just wondering, if the Python level callback is found to be too slow, could a C level callback mechanism be provided?

Lenard Lindstrom