Re: [pygame] TMX support in pygame

I've created a new branch of my scrolling and map loading libraries with the intentions of matching the pygame documentation format, removing external library requirements, and for eventual submission into the pygame project. Based on the input from this discussion, I will just be submitting the scrolling map view portion, which does not require the TMX loading portion. Should the community decide that TMX map loading (or json, whatever) would be nice, I can submit a proposal for that. Thanks everyone for your feedback.