[pygame] Should Pygame be recognized for using Sphinx document generator

Hi everyone,

If you did not already know, the Pygame documentations is written in reStructuredText (.rst) and is compiled to html with the Sphinx Python Document Generator <http://www.sphinx-doc.org/>. The Sphinx website has an page showing Projects using Sphinx <http://www.sphinx-doc.org/examples.html>. Do we want our project added to this page? I believe in the past one had to be on the Sphinx mailing list to request addition, so I never seriously tried. Now it looks like I can use my Google+ account. Let me know what you think.

Lenard Lindstrom