Re: [pygame] Starting the pygame 2 series

Hi e1000,

thanks for sharing your experiences and your help so far.
It's been good to see what you've been able to accomplish already.

Last month I started a couple of articles on C related stuff, that I hope you will enjoy.
One on 'post modern C tooling' for all the tools people are using post 2011 with C.
Also one on SDL2 fundamentals in C.

Hopefully soon we can get a new pygame release out,
and lots of people can also enjoy your efforts :)

cheers,