[pygame] I have had a bg but...

    quiteblack> Hi, all~

    quiteblack>     I've learned how to display a pic as my game's bg
    quiteblack> but couldnt figure out how to display other stuffs
    quiteblack> such as a small pic wich always followed mouse. I'vde
    quiteblack> checked some source file but it didnt help. any ideas
    quiteblack> ?

Check out the "chimp" example, as it does exactly that. I too am new
to pygame, but am starting off with modifying some existing code to
figure it out. Keep at it, it is really quite nice.