[pygame] Ok..I understand my problem: I need to learn!

Ok...I need someone who teaches me how to work with pygame. I read all
the tutorials, but I need someone that whit some simple examples teaches
to me what's the best way to work, which is the right way to write the
code, how to use Sprites and Group, and so on..

I see I go a problem with surfaces, Sprites and Group and I see that,
without it I can't do anything...

So, there is someone good enough to help this poor boy?

Ok, tnx..