[pygame] small bug

I think I've found a little bug. If you try to convert a surface without SDL video initted,
pygame raises an exception. But if you convert_alpha a surface without SDL video, it just segfaults.
So I just put
if(!SDL_WasInit(SDL_INIT_VIDEO))
  return RAISE(PyExc_SDLError, "cannot convert without pygame.display initialized");

at the beginning of surf_convert_alpha and recompiled. Now I get a nice exception rather than
a segfault. I guess it doesn't really matter too much, but I just spent about 45 seconds trying to
figure out what the crap I was doing wrong and the error message would have helped. :)

--
Mike Benfield