Re: [pygame] pygame on OS X

On Tuesday, Oct 29, 2002, at 09:49 America/New_York, Jesse David
Andrews wrote:

> Good luck!  I was never able to figure out a way to see stdio.  I hope
> there is a work around.
>
> Jesse

Well, stdio worked in 10.1.x.. I can't say what works and what doesn't
with 10.2.x as I've never tried it.

As far as Python 2.3a goes, I don't maintain any sort of distribution,
but as far as I can tell everything but pyOpenGL compiles and works
fine without really any tweaking.  When 2.3 is officially released,
I'll make packages for the individual modules and dependencies (pygame,
PIL, Numeric, etc).. I have no plans to maintain another "kitchen sink"
distribution as there will no longer be a reason to do so.  I'd be very
hesitant to put much effort into it right now as some of the mac
specific issues with 2.3a are still in flux, particularly installation
paths and such.

-bob