Re: [pygame] pygame on OS X

> pygame is up and running with stdout (under 10.2)!  looking forward to
> being able to build it easily myself, but i have plenty to play with
> for now until i need features of the newer versions.

Just double checked and the following works fine for me under 10.2:

import sys
print >> sys.stderr, "test"
print >> sys.stdout, "test2"

If that's in a file called "test.py", "open test.py" from the terminal
will show the output in console.app, otherwise, "python test.py" will
show it on the terminal itself...

If you want the new features, and you have the kitchen sink installed,
you can download the sourceball of 1.5.3 and compile it. Worked for me
with a minor change to setup.py. I've had no problems using all the
feature 1.5.3 has to offer so far. :)

"If the Start Windows Restart when Windows starts check box is checked
Windows Restart will start automatically every time Windows is started."
   -- Windows 95 online help.