Re: [pygame] PyOpenGL and py2exe?

At the moment, the only solution is to manually exclude PyOpenGL from
the py2exe process then include the sub-set of the package you want in
the target directory.  There's a recipe here:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=880183&forum_id=4353

I can send you the code samples for the .cfg and setup files if you like.

HTH,
Mike