Re: [pygame] Changing the size of a sprite

Whoops.  Good point.  Removing the line doesn't have any effect, of
course, but thanks for pointing this out - it didn't belong, so it's
gone.

As well as being new to Pygame and Python, I'm new to programming
graphics at this sort of level, as you can tell.  ;-)

Thanks,

John