Re: [pygame] updating the docs

Three cheers for Petey.

try:
    for i in range(3):
         print "Hip!"
finally:
   print "Hooray!"

On 10/3/05, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've updated the pygame documentation with a new version of things. This
should be a good thing, but it likely needs a round or two of proofing
and fixes.

I've gone through every function, method, and object and redone the
docs. Things are reorganized a bit, and things should be a bit clearer.
Unfortunately it's been a long span of time between me starting and
finishing the revisions. I haven't gone back myself to check for grammar
and sanity much yet.

The biggest difference is that the reference is no longer generated from
the docstrings. It is now pulled into separate simple text-like files.
I'm hoping this makes it easier to get cleanups and submissions. It also
makes languages translations more of an option.

http://www.pygame.org/docs/

If you want to start editing the docs, grab this archive and send me the
changed files. http://www.pygame.org/ftp/contrib/pygamedoc.zip

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"