Re: [pygame] Need help with Surfarray

Luke Arntson wrote:
So I'm currently working on making a plasma demo for python, I'm using a C source as basically my how-to. The only problem is the C source of course has to use a for loop w/ a nested for loop, so in all there are 64000 calls. In C++ this is absolutely no problem, however in Pygame this makes for a SLOW SLOW plasma effect.

Post some working code, it is easier to collectively optimize something by all testing different strategy on our own computers.

cheers,

giyokun