Re: [pygame] pygame.mixer : playing the same file twice

Michal Wallace a écrit :

But why would you do this at all? Why not just use the same sound object that you already have in memory? :)

And between two consecutive snd.play(), I sometime have to pygame.mixer.quit(), to use pygame.movie
And I'm not sure the sound object is robust enough to support that. Does it have some attributes that point to pygame.mixer, that may not be at the same place once pygame.mixer.init() is called again?