Re: [pygame] Game/Multimedia Projects

"A simple build up/demolilsh game."

Something tells me that's not very simple. :) Hehe...

How much experience do you have with PyGame?

Either way, I'm up for the challenge.

Build up and demolish... in the same vein as StarCraft?

I think an arcade-style game would be easier to start with. Hmm...
Well, I'll sit down sometime in the next 24 hours and write up a
couple game idea drafts... puzzle/strategy and arcade-style. (We can
use a <a href="http://www.writeboard.com/";>Writeboard</a> to make that
process easier...)

You do the same, then we can see what (if any) of the ideas feel
right, and take it from there!

Look forward to working with you Simon.

- Daniel

---