[pygame] Sound files played too slowly

I'm trying to play an ogg file in the following way:

pygame.mixer.music.load( 'myoggfile.ogg' )
pygame.mixer.music.play()

And it works, but there's a problem. If the file is too big, it is played
noticably slower (it's like playing a video in the "slow" mode). The only
workaround I found was split big file into smaller ones, that are played
correctly.

The problem is not caused by the ogg format. I have experienced the same
problem with mp3 and wav files.

(Just don't ask me, how big can the file be - I just know, that I'm not able
to play my 4MB file, 3:50 long, while I can play my 2.2MB files.)

The question is: is it possible to play such a "big" files correctly using
Pygame?

Best regards,

	Tomek