[pygame] Problems with MAC OS X

Hello,

I'm newbie with Pygame and Python, I paste information of my system

Mac OS X 10.4.8.
Python 2.4.3 (#1, Apr  7 2006, 10:54:33)
Pygame 1.8 for Python 2.4

I try to use pyGame and I obtain the next message:

>>> import pygame
>>> pygame.init()
CPSSetProcessName (1001, (0, 11534337))
(6, 0)
>>> pygame.display.set_mode((800,600))
CPSSetProcessName (1001, (0, 11534337))

Traceback (most recent call last):
    pygame.display.set_mode((800,600))
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pygame/macosx.py", line 136, in init
    raise ImportError, "Can not access the window manager.  Use py2app or execute with the pythonw script."
ImportError: Can not access the window manager.  Use py2app or execute with the pythonw script.

And a new windows apears in my desktop, but the mouse its a colur gear, but I can move the window, but I can't close it with mouse.

If I try it from terminal execute the script I obtain the same result, but without error.

someone can help me? Why I obtain this results?

Maybe i forgot to install some module?

Sorry but my english is poor :(

Thanks in advance,
from Canary Islands