Re: [pygame] GLSL Texturing example ? (and ctypes...?)

On 10/17/06, JoN <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Simon

An example of how to get texturing happening in GLSL, using Python ctypes.
This includes the setting active texture.

Ah ok. Well to achieve this would require no changes to the GLSL example in the cookbook, just changes to the shader program code.

I haven't written a texturing shader myself, but if I had to learn,
I'd try the OpenGL newsgroups, as it's not a Python specific problem.

-Sw.