Re: [pygame] PyODE

Hi.  Ode is really fidly, you have to set all the values well or it just wont work as expected.  It can be hard to get it to work right, especially if you are constraining it to 2 axis.  (It's designed around 3).  I have used pyode a few times in the past, but am by no means an expert.

All I have to show you is one of my old tests, you might be further than this already but if not it might help you get started.  It's really a bad example.

You might check out previous pyweeks, if I recall there have been quite a few of them that used ode, would be some other examples.  Probably better than mine too.

Also if you have any specific questions I might be able to help better.  I've used ODE much more in 3d contexts rather than 2d.