[pygame] GPL'd music?

Hi,

I see that there are resources linked to on the pygame site where I
can download music for use in a video game. But licenses vary on these
compositions, ranging from "up to 500 physical copies (with purchase)"
on massivetracks.net to Creative Commons licenses for the tracks found
with the Creative Commons search engine. However, if I want to GPL my
game, this rules out all of the above -- not even Creative Commons
licenses are GPL-compatible. Isn't this a problem, or do most people
ignore it? And if it is a problem, which sites provide GPL-compatible
music?

Ethan