[pygame] network module

Hello

Some days ago a friend showed me pyraknet (based on raknet, http://pyraknet.slowchop.com/ ) for making networked games and applications.

Until now I only knew about two possibilities to network a game: using the python sockets or twisted. Both are kinda complicated to use (at least seem to me, although I haven't used one of them).

pyraknet seems to be very easy and straight forward to use, although I haven't used it yet.

My question is: does someone know pyraknet and/or has some experience with it?

Perhaps there are more network modules out there I dont know off.

~DR0ID