Re: [pygame] Some problem with WinXP Home and PyGame 1.7.1

Try this:

import sys, pygame
from pygame.locals import *

pygame.init()

Am 28.10.2006 um 12:12 schrieb Tomasz Primke:

Hello!

I have written a PyGame app. It was written under GNU/Linux, and it works
fine. The problem is I have to run this app under Windows... I've installed
Python 2.4.3 and PyGame 1.7.1 under my WinXP Home, but my app doesn't work.

I've tried the following test:

import pygame
pygame.init()
(6,0)
s = pygame.display.set_mode( (320,200) )

I've got the window, but it seems not to respond to anything. I'm unable to
use that surface, to draw anything on it.

The same problem is with my app. It's running, and it's responding to the
keyboard and to the mouse events, but nothing is being drawn on the screen
(it remains black).

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Best regards,

Tomek