[pygame] how do I automatically maximize the window? how do i make the window borderless?

I'd like a way to (through code) maximize the window. i don't see such
a function anywhere. the only way i can maximize it is to set
pygame.RESIZABLE and click the button manually. but i'd like to have
the option to start the app maximized (not full-screen).   also, a
minimize function might be useful.

one more thing: how can i make a pygame window that's not full-screen
but doesn't have any border/title bar?  there oughtta be a way.  I did
it in pygtk. :P