Re: [pygame] Re: Review Pygame book

Will McGugan wrote:
I'm getting a lot of responses to this, which is great, but Apress said they have 5 copies to give away. Although I can ask them for more.

I will select some people at random tomorrow (I'll write a Python script!) and send email to who ever it selects. If you don't hear from me, then it is nothing personal! Just send me your snail mail address off list to be included in the lotto.
Just did the draw and sent a mail to the 'winners'. Thanks to everyone who offered!

Will