Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

I've been toying with the idea of adding a tagging system to the website instead of the pre-defined categories.  It would make the site a lot more flexible for uses like being able to see all the pyweek-5 entries, or whatever.

Not sure if I'll have time to do that, but it might be nicer than what we've got now...