[pygame] Help with the 3rd Lecture, first tutorial

I cannot load the chimp.bmp, and I cannot put a caption on the pygame window while in the interpreter.

I know the path to chimp.bmp, but when I follow the directions in the tutorial, it won't load.

Also, everything works fine in the python shell interpreter until I try to add a caption to the window.

I can add the caption while in the IDLE GUI, but I can't do it inside the interpreter. What is up with that?

I'm totally new to all of this...just re-learning dos, and python commands.