Re: [pygame] screen position in middle of desk / icon with alpha - using wx to load pygame

On Wed, October 31, 2007 1:32 pm, Boer Kees wrote:
> This example is just to show: yes. you CAN put a pygame display in the
> middle of your screen (on windows only, i guess?) and have a transparancy
> key in your icon bitmap. Something that bothered me for a long time :)

That's a detailed example! For the window-centering part, you could also
do this:

import os
os.environ["SDL_VIDEO_CENTERED"] = "1"
## Then create the screen; it should be centered automatically.

But then, this is without testing and I forgot a line in that screenshot
code!
screenshot.blit(screen,(0,0))