[pygame] my application give fatal error

Hi,

My application(GUI) is using pygame.

In single execution of my application there can be more then one session.

In first session, I  run the application, it initialize the pygame and on closing the application session it call the pygame’s quit() to unintialize the pygame modules.

But it doesn’t reduce the virtual memory size.

And in the next session it increases the virutal memory size and gives the following error,

Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Gopal