[pygame] PyDay #3

Hi all,

PyDay #3 will be held on Saturday the 18th of October and will start at Midnight GMT. (So Friday 17th at 7:00 PM GMT-5)

If you're not familiar with PyDay, it's a 24 hour game competition in which contestants will make a game in a single python file, 128kb or less in size. I know people will ask why this is a rule (they always do), so here's the answer(s):
If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them, but please look at the Rules page first.

http://pyday.pyedpypers.org/
http://pyday.pyedpypers.org/?page=rules
http://pyday.pyedpypers.org/?page=register

I look forward to seeing you there! :-)

--
- pymike
"Stop loling into a false sense of hilarity"