Re: [pygame] recommendation for a good n00b IDE

When given a choice, I use vim on Linux or OS X.  When on Windows,
though, I also use Notepad++.  I've been pleased with it...

Since the discussion has changed to text editors, I'll throw in a recommendation for jEdit(.org).  It's Java-based and runs nicely on both Windows and (Ubuntu on which I've tried it) Linux.  It's definitely a heavy-weight editor and has all the bells and whistles you could want in a decent editor.  I install it as a standard on any GUI-based system where there's any chance at all I might be opening a script.

--
Regards,
Wayne Koorts