Re: [pygame] Shooting an image

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Kris Schnee <kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
pygame.keyboard.get_pressed()
pygame.key.get_pressed() ;-)

I completely agree with Kris, because this doesn't seem very efficient, among the other problems mentioned.  Context would be nice too.

However, in answer to the original question, I would guess that the else statement is always being called because second argument to the if statement is never valid.  Of course, I could be wrong, but it looks like < -600 is very low indeed--probably not even close to being on the screen...perhaps you mean "> 600" or "< 0"?

Ian