RE: [pygame] PyGameSF meetup Monday October 13th 7pm @ Metreon San Francisco

shiteballs! I totally missed this email and would have gone.

Next month then? w00t!

From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harry Tormey
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 1:49 PM
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [pygame] PyGameSF meetup Monday October 13th 7pm @ Metreon San Francisco

Hi All,

just writing to say that this months PyGameSF meet up is on Monday

October 13th from 7pm at the Metreon food court in San Francisco. This

month's presentations are:

- Robert Ferguson "The Gamera Framework"

About:  This talk will demonstrate Gamera: A framework for image analysis and recognition with a python-based framework using C++ algorithms and a Matlab like interface to reduce the programming burden for domain experts.  http://ldp.library.jhu.edu/projects/gamera/

- Brad Busse "What I Did for My Summer Vacation"

About: In this getting-to-know-you talk Brad will describe a Defend Your Castle clone he coded over the past summer (using pygame), and enthuse over Pygame and OO coding in general.  He will also touch on his current project, and ideas for possible collaborations.

PyGame SF is an informal group meet up in San Francisco for Software engineers interested in python, OpenGL, audio, pygame, SDL,

programming and generally anything to do with multimedia development. The format of our meetings typically involve several people giving

presentations on projects they are developing followed by group discussion and feedback.

If anyone else would like to give a micro presentation, show demos or just talk about what they are doing or generally give examples of any

relevant software they are working on please feel free to head along.

To subscribe to the pygamesf mailing list simply email

pygame-sf+subscribe at unworkable.org

www.pygamesf.org

-Harry