Re: [pygame] Shaders and Examples not Working

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM, claudio canepa <ccanepacc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Searching the pygame site with 'shaders + opengl' got many hits. Can you point to the specif script(s) in trouble ?
I was referring to these tutorials:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/GLSLExample?parent=CookBook
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/GLSL_ARB_Example?parent=GLSLExample
Which when modified give me this error:
ValueError: glShaderSource requires 2 arguments (shaderObj, string), received 4: (2L, 1, <cparam 'P' (046cc5f8)>, <cparam 'P' (046cc4b8)>)

The google search suggested returns a lot of references to those and to this one, which I hadn't seen, but no others:
http://www.pygame.org/project/724/
It crashes too.