Re: [pygame] Shaders and Examples not Working

René Dudfield wrote:
Hi,

at one point they did work...

However pyopengl 3 is still in beta and has been changing a lot
recently... causing some things to fail.

There's been a recent fix in cvs to get them working on windows again
(I think your platform).
Actually, I'm using bzr these days for PyOpenGL.
I know that recently a bunch of shader examples were added to cvs too.

So... use pyopengl cvs, and help out with bug reports and patches :)
Mike is pretty responsive over there, but if you have any patches I
can apply them as well if you need.
I can't claim to be all that responsive, but I try. There is working code in OpenGLContext/tests/shaderobjects.py which compiles and renders with a "comic" shader.

HTH,
Mike

 Mike C. Fletcher
 Designer, VR Plumber, Coder