Fixing IDLE with pygame issues. Re: [pygame] help

hi,

try running your code from a terminal... you'll find it much nicer.

Then you can try using something like ipython which is very cool.  Much like an IDE without a text editor, but you'll have to try it to see it's awesomeness.

IDLE + pygame have issues.  Other IDE's can run pygame stuff fine, however IDLE requires these weird hacks.  Maybe they can be fixed on the pygame side... but not sure.  Anyone have any ideas on how we could either supply a patch to IDLE, or patch pygame to fix it?

cheers,