[pygame] my rpg game (so far)

Back in January, I decided I was going to force myself into the
OOP/Python world. What better way to have fun learning a new language
and programming concepts than to create a game, I thouht.

So for almost a year, I've been learning a lot by writing my own RPG
engine. It's a long way from complete, but I thought I'm at a point
where I have *something* to show off.

I'm open to criticism of all types. I'm interested to hear what I'm
doing wrong, and how I'm doing for my first attempt at OOP, Python, and
PyGame.

The project page is located here: http://www.pygame.org/project/677