Re: [pygame] Python IDE for windoz

Well, it's far too late to solve the OP's problem, but I am going to
double vote my choices of SciTE (when I need an editor for a file
fast, or just don't want to deal with an IDE, which is actually pretty
often) and netbeans which has some really killer tools. (The test
coverage and mercurial integration are pretty slick)