Re: [pygame] Python IDE for windoz

Hmm, It doesn't lock up for me - window stays if you don't call pygame.quit - but that's it

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Patrick Mullen <saluk64007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The main reason I don't use IDLE is because I have had issues in the
past with it's runner locking things up.
A fair point.  It seems to have a problem with PyGame--running PyGame code with F5 locks it up on exit, or if there's a bug.  I keep the directory with the files in it open (which is good anyway) and just run the relevant code with a double click.