[pygame] Query Pygame window position after creation?

I've been searching, but not finding:  Is there any way to query the location of the Pygame window after creation?  There doesn't seem to be an event that is triggered when the window is moved, but there is an event for when it is resized.  I've found the post describing how you can control its creation position like so:
os.environ['SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS'] = "10,10"
But once its made, and the user has moved it, how to query the updated position?  Would also like to know if there was an event or callback triggered when the window has been moved.
Presumably it'd return the location of one of the corners...
Many thanks.