Re: [pygame] Tower Defense game criticism

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 06:12:15PM -0700, Yanom Mobis wrote:
>    I recently wrote a simple tower-defense game (zip archive attatched to the
>    email). I'd like to know what you like, what you don't, what improvements
>    I could make, etc.

I couldn't figure out how to do anything other than watch my towers get
overrun.

Most woer defense games I have played are based on maze-like passages.
This free-form open-space layout can be interesting, but as it is now it
is over way to fast. It should start out slow, and only get harder
slowly.

Also, it looked to me as if all the towers had unlimited range. I think
limited range is a pretty important gameplay element for a tower defense
game.

---
James Paige