[pygame] roguelike question

Hi, new to the list, but not the language. I'm completely at home with Python :) Right now, I'm coding a roguelike game, and am having trouble getting the map to update changes. I've got movement and collision detection, but for whatever reason, the changes to the map are not being updated.

When the player is up against a "d" tile, and presses the key "d", the "d" should be replaced with a "." tile, but nothing's happening.

Here's the files:

===move_test.py
http://pastebin.com/fmz491K9

===Actions.py
http://pastebin.com/TUm3mv3b

===Terrain.py

===Common.py

===Imp.py

I'm pretty sure the problem is in the first two, but I didn't want to miss something.
I know I'm slightly crazy for trying this, but what am I doing wrong?? (Thanks for the help, too!)

~Mike