Re: [pygame] more circles

We are a supportive bunch, Kevin. From time to time even old-timers need help.

Unless you are brand spanking new to computers and programming, or really struggling to master the basics, I would expect you probably won't need a tutor. You just need a few good resources.

Chances are someone has already answered any Pygame neophyte questions you may have. The pygame-users mail archive is a very useful search resource. As well as Google which can turn up good problem-solution examples.

Mr. Jens, a fellow pygame-users subscriber, has put quite a bit of work into his online The Python Game Book, an instructional book structured in chapters progressing from the ground up, pictures, code, detailed explanations, and a rather good English translation.

Pygame tutorials of shorter duration abound. Many good ones are available on the pygame.org site.

For more advanced topics, Pygame gamelets offer demos in the form of small working games. And you can search for projects on pygame.org that match your concepts and dive into the code.

That only scratches the surface. If you ever need some serious inspiration, check out pyggy.pyweek.org and www.pyweek.org.

Cheers.

Gumm