Re: [pygame] Game art / icons

On 2010.10.31 1:23 PM, Mark Reed wrote:
Hey guys,

I lost my links to free art websites, where do you get your stuff from?

I forget the english for it so am having trouble googling (icons?) but
I was using a site that was geared towards UI work - buttons / icons
for theming your desktop.  It had lots of users contributing good
stuff.

One of the sites you might like is http://www.lostgarden.com/ , which has several sets of free graphics suitable for games. Specifically see http://www.lostgarden.com/search/label/free%20game%20graphics .