Re: [pygame] Possible to detect collision with an image?

In that example, you need to detect a collision with any one of two
triangles or a circle, excluding the other two.  That could be a
useful function; it's not on the wiki.  Is that enough information?

Or, there are some strategies for only checking collisions with nearby
objects, if you need an optimization, that are on the wiki.  Are they
adequate?