Re: [pygame] Students Interested in Pygames Community

HelloÂElinor,

You might like to look at the book "Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python"
It's available from Amazon as a paper book, but you can look at the whole thing on-line first. Chapters 17-20 are on pygame, with the others on more basic topics. SeeÂhttp://inventwithpython.com/chapters/

Russell