Re: [pygame] Fast method for pixellated animation

The obvious solution is pygame.transform.scale. Whether this is the most efficient method or not depends on how you're generating the image in the first place. But if you've already got a 100x100 image as a pygame.Surface object, and you want to create a 400x400 image out of it, it's clearly the way to go.

-Christopher