Re: [pygame] Re: Pygame midiout not working...

Hi,

hrmm.  It seems the xcode 4.2 installer moved some stuff into "/Developer-old" folder and the ppc compilers are still in there.  So maybe that will work.  I'll give it a go later.

Also, this is the guide I plan to use for ppc support on Lion.
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5333490/how-can-we-restore-ppc-ppc64-as-well-as-full-10-4-10-5-sdk-support-to-xcode-4

cu.